All A Muse Studio designs are copyrighted by A Muse Studio and are protected under United States and international copyright law, which means they cannot be copied without A Muse Studio’s permission. A Muse Studio gives permission in the form of a limited license to use A Muse Studio designs to create hand-stamped artwork for sale. A Muse Studio does not limit the types of hand-stamped creations that may be sold under this policy, within reasonable standards of good taste. The terms and conditions of this limited license are outlined below:
A Muse Studio designs may only be used in the creation of original, hand-stamped artwork.
1. Any artwork created using A Must Studio designs must not infringe third-party copyrighted material. The artist accepts full responsibility for his or her artwork.
2. Craftwork must be suitable for all audiences and all ages. You assume all liability for suitability and agree to indemnify A Muse Studio and the artist from disputes arising from your work.
3. No stamp designs may be reproduced or copied by any means, except hand-stamping, including photocopying, computer scanning and printing, or by freehand drawing.
4. Artwork for sale must be personally hand-stamped by the selling artist, and any mass production or use of paid workers is prohibited.
5. Hand-stamped artwork may be sold at craft fairs, fundraisers, retail locations, and over the internet.
6. A Muse Studio designs may not be used in non-A Muse Studio business logos, trademarks, or promotional materials.
7. All other uses of our stamp designs require written permission from A Muse Studio.
8. A Muse Studio may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs. Amendments to such policies are effective upon publication unless otherwise noted and will be posted on the official A Muse Studio website. A Muse Studio reserves the right to deny or terminate permission to use A Muse Studio designs with respect to any particular person.